• Join the online East Midlands astronomy club today!

With active forums, two dark sites and a knowledgeable membership, East Midlands Stargazers has something for everyone.

Cannon 1100D Astro modded - SOLD

Tibbz2

Why are you selling it Tobias??

Just not going to have time for astrophotography anymore, and need as much money as I can get for uni accommodation etc.!

Understood, not selling your scopes though?

No, hoping I will still be able to get that out every so often, much less of a set up and no faffing around :P

• 2 weeks later...

Wish you'd had it for sale a few weeks ago: I paid £360 for a Nikon D3200. If I were you I'd be inclined to hang onto the camera, sell the 'scopes and get a good pair of binoculars.

• 2 weeks later...

Wish you'd had it for sale a few weeks ago: I paid £360 for a Nikon D3200. If I were you I'd be inclined to hang onto the camera, sell the 'scopes and get a good pair of binoculars.

I think I'd rather keep the scope, as I still want to use it for visual whenever I can, especially because it cost me so much :P

• 4 weeks later...