• Join the online East Midlands astronomy club today!

With active forums, two dark sites and a knowledgeable membership, East Midlands Stargazers has something for everyone.

More pottering on M42.

Guest ollypenrice

Guest ollypenrice

Such a hard object! I spent another night with the TEC140/Atik 11000 collecting 15 minute LRGB to add to what I had already. This blends 10 second, 40 second, 5 min and 15 min LRGB subs. Around 11 hours all in, I think.

Last one of the year, though we dop have a big project partially in the can. Happy new year, all!

Olly

M42%20TEC140%20LRGB%20N%20up%20web-M.jpg

M42%20CROP%20web-M.jpg

DeMairan%27s%20crop%20web-M.jpg

Oh man! These are amazing! My wife is pestering me to go somewhere on holiday in February and in March. I reckon I could wangle one of those weeks out with you Ollie! Explore France during day and stargaze at night!

Guest ollypenrice

Oh man! These are amazing! My wife is pestering me to go somewhere on holiday in February and in March. I reckon I could wangle one of those weeks out with you Ollie! Explore France during day and stargaze at night!

Be my guest!  :D

Olly

stunning image, as i said i was going to try this one with new scope but might not now :o  not gonna

turn out like this one :lol:

Guest ollypenrice

stunning image, as i said i was going to try this one with new scope but might not now :o  not gonna

turn out like this one :lol:

No reason why not! You've some good glass in that signature...

Olly

Guest ollypenrice

Wow. I was going to post my attempt today using Startools but I'm to embarrassed now :D

Oh no, it's not like that! Stéphane Guisard posted a bit of a bum kicker from the Atacama; http://sguisard.astrosurf.com/Pagim/SGU-TD-M42.html

However, we all have our point of view on what we'd like to get out of an object and we should all post our point of view.

Olly

That's some point of view :) I don't feel so bad now even if mine is colour ccd ;)

Edited by Teslar

• 2 weeks later...