• Join the online East Midlands astronomy club today!

With active forums, two dark sites and a knowledgeable membership, East Midlands Stargazers has something for everyone.

Hello.

Guest simon

Guest simon

Hi everyone, my name is Simon i have been attempting astronomy for about 18 months either stargazing or imaging with some nice results and a lot of disasters and frustration. I am a member of North Lincs Astro society who meet up each month Cheers.

Hi Simon, a warm welcome to EMS.

There are a good crowd in the Lincs area, so you won't be short of Astro buddies. There are the East Lincs bunch as well.

http://www.eastmidlandsstargazers.org.uk/forum/60-east-lincolnshire-astronomy-club/

Ask any questions you might have, someone will help out, and in the meantime, enjoy the forum. :)

Guest simon

Hi Simon, a warm welcome to EMS.

There are a good crowd in the Lincs area, so you won't be short of Astro buddies. There are the East Lincs bunch as well.

http://www.eastmidlandsstargazers.org.uk/forum/60-east-lincolnshire-astronomy-club/

Ask any questions you might have, someone will help out, and in the meantime, enjoy the forum. :)

Thankyou for the welcome i know a few from East Lincs, one in particular gets asked alot of questions 

Guest simon

Hi Simon

Pleased to see you've got round to joining us  :) 

You cant hide from me now i can ask multiple questions all at once  :D

Guest AstroStruck

Hi Simon,

Welcome to EMS! I've just joined the community myself [have only started stargazing very very recently]. :)

Guest simon

Hi Simon,

Welcome to EMS! I've just joined the community myself [have only started stargazing very very recently]. :)

Cheers thank you

• 3 weeks later...