• Join the online East Midlands astronomy club today!

With active forums, two dark sites and a knowledgeable membership, East Midlands Stargazers has something for everyone.

Something has come to Derby for it's summer hols

Perkil8r

Not sure how this happened....... :whistle:

10552637_10152553683238917_3680643669606

On it's 6 or 8 week hols in Derbyshire :D seemed a waste to have it sat there unused and it does need a bit of sorting so seemed like the perfect solution to me.

Wheres the rest of it Mike, you know that big blue dustbin like thing it was attached to :-) Shoulda brought it all home mate:-)

Wheres the rest of it Mike, you know that big blue dustbin like thing it was attached to :-) Shoulda brought it all home mate:-)

Unfortunately the pier wouldn't fit in the van :lol:

Just spent an hour or so scanning over the old currant bun, there's a big active area on it's way round and really bright with it, I think we're in for a good week or two for solar peeps.

Is that a Coronado Solarmax....?

They had a 40mm double stacked version at the IAS last month, which i thought was the best solar scope there amongst all the others set up.

Quite impressive, but crying out for a bino-viewer  ;)