• Join the online East Midlands astronomy club today!

With active forums, two dark sites and a knowledgeable membership, East Midlands Stargazers has something for everyone.

Modified 200P OTA & Accessories - SOLD

catman161

Included in Sale:

x1 Skywatcher 200P fully flocked OTA with Secondary Mirror dew heater element
x1 Moonlite CR2 50mm Drawtube Focuser (+/- the moonlite BR2 Motorfocuser Control Unit-See below for details)
x1 Orion Optics 9x50 RACI Finderscope
x1 15 inch Universal ADM Losmandy Mounting Bar
x2 235mm Tube Rings in White

I have for sale my beloved (sad to see it go) Skywatcher 200P (not the PDS). It has been fully flocked with DC-Fix black Velour material and this has improved contrast very well.

I also replaced the stock focuser with a Moonlite CR2, this focuser alone cost me £270!
Now in the picture you will see that there is also a Moonlite BR2 Motorfocuser Unit attached to the focuser. If you would like to purchase the scope with the motor focuser unit the price will be  £485 collected. The motor focuser operates via a battery powered hand control which is very simple and you just press one button to focus in and one to focus out. The speed with which you can focus via the motor focuser hand control is fully adjustable and I gurantee you will not be able to focus with as much cntrol by hand as you can with the motor focuser-it is a great addition to the scope.
If you do not want the motor focuser unit I can remove it and place the original focuser knob back on the focuser and the price will be as advertised Â£350 collected please.

The scope also comes with an Orion Optics 9x50 RACI finderscope which is a real life saver on your back/neck as opposed to a straight through finder scope and 15 Inch Universal ADM Losmandy Bar and X 2 Tube 235mm tube Rings in white so its all ready to be put on your EQ mount and get going
It also has a ceramic secondary mirror dew heater with plug attachment (cable included) that fits most standard dew controller units.

Thanks for looking, any questions please ask. I am really sad to be selling up but needs must

Cash on Collection or banks tranfer only please

14537803617_a10fe2eaa2_o.jpg
Please see pics below of all the gear by Gattouomo161, on Flickr

14537806017_af2fccffe7_o.jpg

14724250975_c7cb590962_o.jpg

14721075231_518870f2b6_o.jpg

Edited by catman161

Hey Felix,

Would you be willing to take the focuser and motor off to sell? I'm maybe interested for my 200p as I still have the stock one.

Hey eddy tried to pm you but it seems you need to have a clear out of your inbox ;)

Hey Eddy, your inbox must still be maxed out as it's still saying you can't receive any more messages-I am trying to get in touch with you I promise :)

• 2 weeks later...

Reduced to £400 (for everything including motor focuser) collected from Leamington Spa for EMS members. Best price I can do considering the focuser and focuser motor cost £450 new by themselves!