• Join the online East Midlands astronomy club today!

With active forums, two dark sites and a knowledgeable membership, East Midlands Stargazers has something for everyone.

William Optics Clone RDF - SOLD.

red dwalf

I find these finder to be of very good quality and easy to set up and use, proberly the reason i have 3 of them at the moment but as i only have two scope this one is up for sale, RDF itself is of metal construction and so is the base but the stalk is rigid plastic.

the little rubber cover is a little torn but in no way affects the performance of the finder, they all seem to go at the same place eventually.

it has 3 finder patterns and 7 light intensity settings.

looking for £25 for it picked up from Sandiacre area or can bring it to Kelling next week.

forsale004_zpsd89475d3.jpg

not really Steve, i`ve no real need for one, but i`ll reduce the price to £22 for you if you like, you should get alot more than that for the camera on astro buy and sell

ok steven it`s yours, do you want to paypal, bank transfer or give the cash to Ron ? 

thanks Ron for the help