• Join the online East Midlands astronomy club today!

With active forums, two dark sites and a knowledgeable membership, East Midlands Stargazers has something for everyone.

new in your forum

Guest FranckiM06

Guest FranckiM06

Hello everybody,

So, I'm Franck and I practice astronomy from 1984 when I had 18 years old. I built some reflector Newton 254 f/6 and also a Dobson 400mm but after 20 years used, I have move and I didn't got enough place in my new home so I sale it and I was very interested about the refractor so I bought Takahashi refractor TSA 120 on the EQ6 mount in 2007. After few years used I have replace my EQ6 by a new mount 10µ 

Now, I'm enjoye with this new mount because most of time I don't need to do any guiding.

I leave in South of France around French Riviera. If you are interested to see my setup, I invite you to have a look here :

http://www.astrobin.com/145022/

Also, you could see what image I do.

Franck

Hi Franck

Nice kit there, GM1000, same mount as me :D  Bet you love the mount, its really good.  Hope you enjoy the forum

Sheila

Hi Franck, a warm welcome to the EMS.

That's a very nice set up you have there.

Enjoy the forum.