• Join the online East Midlands astronomy club today!

With active forums, two dark sites and a knowledgeable membership, East Midlands Stargazers has something for everyone.

Swap solar filter for smaller one... - NOT SWAPPED

Seamaster

Him I have a new, unused solar filter....

>http://astronomia.co...129-170-mm.html

It doesn't fit my SW Star travel 102 so I want to swap it for one of equal quality that will fit my 102 or sell it.

As I said it's unused and still in it's packaging.

Cost £69

Asking £50 or swap for a smaller one.

Neil

Derby.

Ok, in my stupidity I forgot that the link won't work as they are now ceased trading!

So anyone wanting to know more please message me and I will supply my mobile to have a chat and give any info you need.

Basically it's a quality, aluminium bodied solar filter with 4 adjustable slotted screw legs.

It was purchased to use with my now gone Celestron Mak 127 but unfortunately won't adjust down enough to fit my SW ST102.

It' was bought from Astronomia and has never been used and still has all the original packaging and even the price sticker (£69) in place!

They were going to swap it for me for the size down but went out of business just after I had sent it them.

Neil and Adele at Astronomia were therefore unable to swap it after all but kindly went out of their way to return my original to me.