• Join the online East Midlands astronomy club today!

With active forums, two dark sites and a knowledgeable membership, East Midlands Stargazers has something for everyone.

Wayne from Ripley/Derbyshire

Brady

Evening all, just thought i would clog up the forum a bit with an introduction, Wayne from Ripley, 41, been interested in astronomy for ever and a day but only just convinced myself to take the plunge and buy a scope, i have my eye on a few but more to follow in the beginners section....i look forward to chatting with you all and hopefully meeting with some of you soon....All the best

Wayne

Welcome to EMS Wayne.

Ask away with any questions in the relevant section. You will get lots of help and advice here to help you with your equipment choices :)

Hello and welcome to the forum. Like mentioned above, feel free to ask away, there is no such thing as a silly question.

:)

Hi Wayne, a warm welcome to EMS.

Make sure you read all the reviews you can, and ask as many questions as you want. 

In the meantime enjoy the forum. :)

Hi Wayne, welcome to EMS, if you need some advice on any hardware etc just ask, there's a wealth of experience available on this site, and very willing to help you.

Hi there Wayne. Welcome.

What scope has taken your fancy....?

Bit of a minefield out there. But you'll get lots of great advice on here  :)

Thanks for the welcome guys, much appreciated and look forward to meeting some of you...Rob im looking at the Skywatcher Skyliner 250P or the PX, not sure yet, post going up in beginners now ;)