• Join the online East Midlands astronomy club today!

With active forums, two dark sites and a knowledgeable membership, East Midlands Stargazers has something for everyone.

What is Santa bringing you?

Doc

What have you asked Santa for....

Mines one of those ruck sacks you can strap your assembled tripod and birding scope to so it's already assembled when you need it.

How about you.

Guest Mark Payton

well, if my subtle suggestions have worked then a rigel quikfinder.

If i have been a really good boy maybe a RACI .

Edited by Mark Payton

Guest Kheldar

So far... 2012 Yearbook of Astronomy by Patrick Moore, it's the 50th anniversary edition. :D

I asked for that too, plus my new diagonal the girls are wrapping up for me.

To be honest though, SWMBO has been more than accommodating this year (314L that fell onto a CC springs to mind ....,) I've had more new toys than you can shake a stick at so Xmas will be more about her :)

I also treated myself to the 20th Anniversary edition of Stephen Hawkings, A Brief History of Time. :D Well it is Xmas...

asked the wife for a 8mm hyperion, was told it`s too much ! so i bought one myself, ( THANKS AGAIN STEVE ) that`ll teach her,

i`ve now taken her pressie back for a refund.

( only Joking ) i`m not that heartless L.O.L.

Guest Kheldar

asked the wife for a 8mm hyperion, was told it`s too much ! so i bought one myself, ( THANKS AGAIN STEVE ) that`ll teach her,

No, you've taken it back for something cheaper :D

:lol: Love it :D

I think Its my time to thank and treat her indoors Iv had plenty over the year Plus she has looked after me when im on my back and cannot move or do anything through one thing or another with no compliant. We where going to go on a cruise with her Mum n partner on the !6th till the 30th but doc says im not fit enough to fly to the Caribbean So I told her to go n take the daughter as I would cope for two weeks At our age its just another day aint it. But she wont go. so have book three meals out 25th 26th and the 1st so at least she will have a day off plus a rest and be be waited on for a short time. I dont know what else to do for her other than that,

that sounds a lovely gesture Andy, i`m sure she`ll love it, if theres an extra place i`m available on all days L.O.L.

have a great time Matey.

Guest BigTfromNotts

Each year, SWMBO asks me what I would like for Xmas, and each year I give the same answer - A shirt will do. She has never bought me a shirt for Xmas.

A month or so ago, I compiled a list of astronomy wishes, comprising of all the hardware I would like to have (where to get them from and the price,) and left it lying around in the hope that she would take the hint. So I will probably end up with a shirt.

Tony

I agree with Rob thats a lovely gesture Andy. How about treating her to a spa/massage break, according to the wife they are really lovely.