• Join the online East Midlands astronomy club today!

With active forums, two dark sites and a knowledgeable membership, East Midlands Stargazers has something for everyone.

hi all from derby

Guest hadden

Guest hadden

hi everyone.my names james and iv loved gazing at the sky on a good night for a long time.iv never invested in a telescope but after doing some research the past few weeks i think the time is approaching.i know next to nothing so ill apologise now for the daft questions i may be asking in the near future.:)

Hi, welcome to EMS, nothing is daft to ask, everyone starts somewhere, i'm still a newbie so I'll leave the others to give advice, make a post in the beginners section of what your looking for and what you want to do with the scope and you'll get some good advice.

Hi James and welcome to EMS :)

Just start a question thread in the beginners section and someone will be sure to offer you help - enjoy the forum.....

(the only daft question is the one you didn't ask lol)

Hi James, welcome to EMS, theres no such thing as a daft question on here, ask away......

• 3 weeks later...