• Join the online East Midlands astronomy club today!

With active forums, two dark sites and a knowledgeable membership, East Midlands Stargazers has something for everyone.

Hello - again

Cazz

Hello, I'm Cazz :-D  But I guess you know that lol.

As you've probably noticed I've not been around for a while, but are hopefully pleased that I'm back now.  Me and astro dog are fine, his treatment for his leukaemia is going very well, in fact, you mostly can't even tell that there's anything wrong with him!

I've done nothing astro related since I don't know when, not that I did that much anyway lol, but I do intend to.  I've still got my classic C8 with it's gangly legs, and the 130p dobette. 

I see there's a meet a ww very soon, I'm hoping to come to this with the mutt, so hopefully I can catch up with a few people then.  :)

Hi Cazz,

Welcome back and glad Elroy is recovering :thumbsup:

Good that you still have your classic with gangly legs, I take it Wayne's OK then :)

Thank you all.  Oh yes, Molly, she's going great, she had a new clutch in January, and she's also finally stopped smoking at the age of 29, well I guess she was old enough to start lol.

Me and Wayne are no longer together, it's just me and the dog now.

Eah up Cazz, glad to hear astro dog is doing well. Sorry to hear about you and Wayne but on the flip side happy to see you are staying in touch with us lot of nutters lol.

Hope you can make the meeting on the 8th, I can't make it but it should be a good night.

Hope your doing well all things considered, hopefully catch up with you and Elroy in the near future.

All the best,

Daz.

Ayup Cazz, nice to see you back. Sorry to hear life hasn't been treating you right, I hope you are OK. Look forward to seeing you again.

Thanks Daz, Baz and Kim, I absolutely fine - as long as I watch myself.  Daz, I feel I fit right in  ;)

Hello Caroline

Glad to hear that your dogs treatment is going well :)

I like the sound of this C8, what year do you have?

Stick around and partake in the questionable threads that I start lol

Edited by M__

Hello Caroline

I like the sound of this C8, what year do you have?

It's a black tube one, the front panel is the same as the 1994 one on this page, and I'm fairly sure it's computer is called the astro master, although I did put that into storage a while ago. So it's around 1994 to 1996 - according to this website.   http://www.telescopebluebook.com/sct/celestron.htm#8INCH