• Join the online East Midlands astronomy club today!

With active forums, two dark sites and a knowledgeable membership, East Midlands Stargazers has something for everyone.

EMS 4 Booking

BAZ

Main days are the 8th, 9th, 10th and 11th October but you can stop longer or shorter than those days if you wish.

The simplest way for us to do this is to use the sites online booking button. Click the orange button, marked online booking.

http://www.studfold.com/

For us all to be booked together with EHU's I have been advised that we should book pitches 3 - 20 and 24 - 29. When booking it will show you a site plan as well. If the pitch you want is not there, then it's already taken or does not accommodate your request (caravan too big for the pitch ETC).

As mentioned a fifty percent deposit will be asked for when booking - but you can pay the full amount if you want.

When filling in the booking form, after your surname put (EMS) to show the site we are part of the same group - this is important as the site may close bookings to the general public if we get enough of us going.

If you have any questions, please ask me and I'll try and get an answer as soon as possible.

Prior to booking I suggest you have a look at the camp site layout, which can be found here......

https://studfold.campstead.com/Map.asp

Below is a list of people who have booked or provisionally booked, I will keep this up to date as possible. Please check this list prior to booking, as it may save you some time at the booking page.

Hope to see you there.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Doc - Pod 1

Philjay - Pod 2

Cazz - Pitch 7

Tweedledee - Pitch 9

DaveJW - Pitch 10

Baz - Pitch13

Ibbo - Pitch 14

Allan The Plumber - Pitch 15

Morris Oxford - Pitch 17

Daz Type-R - Pitch 24

Ron Clarke - Pitch 25

Tuckstar - Pitch 26