We politely request that members refrain from discussing politics and/or the Brexit debate on East Midlands Stargazers. Let's keep it to the topic at hand... Clouds. ☁️

• Join the online East Midlands astronomy club today!

Test

Sign in to follow this  
StevenWhatley

M33 Kelling Star Party

Allan the Plumber

Great Image  have faved it on Flickr mate

at least you got that PHD working finally eh 

BAZ

That's turned out nicely Steven, just put the other issues down to experience and keep turning out images like this.  :thumbsup:

StuartJPP

Great work Steven. Nice to see you spent most of the time concentrating on a single image.

I once got talking to a pro wildlife photographer and I will always remember what he said..."it is best to take one great photo than lots of okay photos"...and you have done that here.

The temptation to try to get loads of images in isn't helped by our rubbish skies of course.

Good one.

StevenWhatley

Thanks everyone, I'm really pleased with how it came out.. just need to work on the outer arms a bit more.

StevenWhatley

Yes your prob right IBBO it's a little on the blue side but I didn't want lose the outer arm detail.. More data is needed for sure :)

Ibbo

Yes your prob right IBBO it's a little on the blue side but I didn't want lose the outer arm detail.. More data is needed for sure :)

More data more data more data

my mantra exactly  :D :D :D :D