• Join the online East Midlands astronomy club today!

With active forums, two dark sites and a knowledgeable membership, East Midlands Stargazers has something for everyone.

Fallout 4, any gamers here?

M.

Guest AllyMcD97

I've been playing a lot of fallout 4 since release! I'm a PC guy, mainly into counterstrike and RuneScape (:facepalm:) but anything Bethesda tends to get many hours of play time from me!

2 hours ago, AllyMcD97 said:

I've been playing a lot of fallout 4 since release! I'm a PC guy, mainly into counterstrike and RuneScape (:facepalm:) but anything Bethesda tends to get many hours of play time from me!

Yep, I'll be buying it tomorrow. (I get paid!) :strut:

I run a gaming community... If you're into Battlefield, you might want to take a look. I can PM you the details. :) 

just got it free with my new gaming pc. going to see what it looks like on my 4k telly in the morning. :)

• 5 months later...

The latest update to survival mode is nuts...

No fast-travel 

No quick save or save, you have to sleep to save!

Inventory is limited, as ammo now carries weight, and everything else seems to weigh more in general.

And a load of other stuff....

I do however think they need to lock the survival mode during in game settings to prevent switching difficulty.

I like the challenge, but kinda too late as I've played the game to death allready.