• Join the online East Midlands astronomy club today!

With active forums, two dark sites and a knowledgeable membership, East Midlands Stargazers has something for everyone.

A misty halloween M13

philjay

I award you a like :)

Did you not get interrupted by 'trick or treaters' and fireworks :P

That's the way to do Halloween... Switch all your house lights off and go and hide down the bottom of the back garden 😊

That's the way to do Halloween... Switch all your house lights off and go and hide down the bottom of the back garden

And all these years I've been hiding in the cold water tank in the loft :P

And all these years I've been hiding in the cold water tank in the loft :P

Lol there's no need for that (Rodney trotter stlye)... Bottom of garden is adequate 😊

Ta folks.

It sounded like a war zone out there with explosions and screams. Halloween in my day consisted of a bunch of us scaring ourselves silly by going to the local cemetary in the dark, then running like heck back cos someone thought they saw something :-)

very nice Phil, you did well considering the conditions, I almost went out at about 7pm, but it was starting to get misty round here by that time, plus loads of fireworks so didn`t bother.