• Join the online East Midlands astronomy club today!

With active forums, two dark sites and a knowledgeable membership, East Midlands Stargazers has something for everyone.

Hello From Carlton On Trent

Guest scotttilley6

Guest scotttilley6

Hello, thought I better introduce myself. I was a member and continued to be although I haven't posted for a number of years. I am mainly a wildlife photographer but I used to do some astro images as well. I have recently purchased a skywatcher star adventurer and am back taking images with my camera. I am a now posting again on stargazers lounge and hope to post on here too. Clear sky dependent of course! Although there has been precious little of that recently!!

All the best

Scott

Welcome back Scott. I'll look forward to seeing some pictures. What sort of stuff do you take?

Ayup Scott, good to see you again. Some of the group have had some great success with those mounts.

Make yourself at home and I hope you get some clear skies soon.

Guest scotttilley6

Thanks everyone, I'm only just getting to grips with the new mount. I can't remember a period where the weathers been so naff! I've had a few goes at Catalina with it so will try and post an image later.

Thanks again.

Scott