• Join the online East Midlands astronomy club today!

With active forums, two dark sites and a knowledgeable membership, East Midlands Stargazers has something for everyone.

Staff change.

BAZ

Just to let you all know, Noel, (Glider) has stepped down from his position as Admin. This is for a variety of personal reasons which include his distance from us now and that he is putting a lot of time into getting his business organised from the other side of the border.

As some of you may know, Noel was one of the founders of EMS, so he has put a lot of time and effort into getting it to where it is now. He will still be a valued member of the forum as a normal member and will continue to contribute .

From the staff and Admin, we wish him all the best for his future ventures.

Thanks Noel. 

Agreed with above.

Thanks for getting EMS to where it is today.

Cheers Noel.

Sorry to hear you stepped down Noel - it was fun - big thanks and a job well done mate!

Stay in touch and hope to catch up with you at an astro event sometime soon.

All the best for the future buddy. :)

End of of one era, start of a new one :) all the best Noel and thanks for all your hard work. I wouldn't be where I am at present in astro without EMS, a big thanks from me :D