• Join the online East Midlands astronomy club today!

With active forums, two dark sites and a knowledgeable membership, East Midlands Stargazers has something for everyone.

Jupiter

Brady

Looks a nice image any chance of making it bigger Wayne

Stephen

Edited by Stephen

Very nice shot Wayne. What camera were you using? Any chance of uploading the original avi so I can have a look at all? It's been ages since I had a go at a Jupiter avi. Still awaiting some final bits of my setup and then I'll be joining you in he pursuit of imaging this beautiful planet. Really nice capture. Well done.

No worries bud, it was the qhy55l mono i use for guiding, i was actually messing around with phd2 drift align and hadn't noticed that jupiter had come up...can you recommend anywhere for a 3.5GB upload Felix? and thanks guys..

Stephen not sure if i can make it bigger as it was a quick capture, im not sure if there is that much data/focus, but will try 

Edited by Brady

Hey Wayne, just open a free Dropbox account (max 5gb) for free accounts. Upload the file and click share and copy the link to here. No worries if it's too much hassle, would just be interested to see the original footage :)

Uploaded to dropbox but it says i have a 2gb limit and its full...will look into it felix

Edited by Brady