• Join the online East Midlands astronomy club today!

With active forums, two dark sites and a knowledgeable membership, East Midlands Stargazers has something for everyone.

Hi from Coalville, Leicestershire

Guest C.Price

Guest C.Price

Hi all, just joined after seeing the forum mentioned on a facebook group and the meet at Wymeswold which I'm hoping to come along too.

I've always been fascinated by space and planet physics so took the plunge and bought a scope which after learning a few lessons have just upgraded to a SkyWatcher 200P Flexitube Dobsonian on a Synscan AZ mount and my passion is imaging but still VERY new to that but have a Canon 750D, NexImage 5 and various lenses etc so given time I will hopefully produce some half decent pictures.

On a steep learning curve of the night sky, and keen to learn. Amazing how much I don't know :-), its like being back at school and that was a long time ago :P

Looking forward to chatting to some of you .

CP

Welcome to EMS :) If you're into imaging you'll be needing an EQ mount at some point. You'll get some nice planetary images win your current scope though. 

Hi Clive and welcome to EMS :)

I'm just down the road from you near the A50/A46 intersection - look forward to meeting you at WW on Sat night!

Edited by Brantuk

Hi Clive and welcome to EMS.

Glad you can make it on Saturday, in the meantime, I hope you enjoy the forum.

Welcome to EMS, I'm a total noob, that new I haven't had a chance to even look through my telescope yet due to bad weather. I'd love to get into imaging at some point but one step at a time.

I cant make the meet this Saturday but hopefully will catch up on future ones.

Hi Clive, a warm welcome to EMS.

I'll look forward to meeting you on Saturday and having a natter.

Make yourself at home and enjoy the forum. :)

Hi Clive, welcome to the forum ?

We never stop learning - that's half the fun ?

Cheers!