• Join the online East Midlands astronomy club today!

With active forums, two dark sites and a knowledgeable membership, East Midlands Stargazers has something for everyone.

Some useful tips here.

BAZ

I found this on the Astronomy for Fun Facebook page and thought it might be worth putting it up in here. I certainly found a couple of good pointers in it.

Not bad that, some I already do and know but there were some new bits in there, every day is a learning day!

:) 

Well the music did my head in, his voice was irritating, and I had all his tips covered ages ago. 

But......... it's a great presentation for a newbie who just got their first scope set up in the back yard and trying to work it on their own.

They will benefit hugely from the suggestions made.

So it's a tick from me. :)

Some good basic tips in there for newbies and a few reminders for the more experienced too.

it might be an idea to have somewhere to pass on a few tips of our own in a a topic dedicated to 'top tips' - like the 'recent purchases'  feed. ?

Some could be quite entertaining ☺️

Best tip I ever received was nothing to do with astronomy, but as a child I was advised never to eat 'yellow snow' ⛄️??

Bang on, the Astronomy Tips..... :2thumbsup:

As for below :ill:

Best tip I ever received was nothing to do with astronomy, but as a child I was advised never to eat 'yellow snow'