• Join the online East Midlands astronomy club today!

With active forums, two dark sites and a knowledgeable membership, East Midlands Stargazers has something for everyone.

R-Sky Astro Instruments

Brady

Has any members purchased from R-Sky at all? i thought i remembered someone on here using their gear. Daz? Doc? not sure now but can remember being told that the gear wasn't bad at all, thought i would treat myself to new dew heaters soon as the duck tape on the diy ones is falling to bits :lol:

Doc got R Sky dew control first and liked it, then I bought some. Excellent stuff at the right price. Seems very well made and does the job fine. Quoted delivery times seem to be a worst case scenario and I think mine arrived within a fortnight.

Yep R-Sky stuff is very good, the price is great as well. It's well made and feels quality. As it's coming direct from Russia it does take a while to get here just bear that in mind.

I'm in no rush Mick, just thought i would tidy things up a bit for next winter to be honest..Thanks again