• Join the online East Midlands astronomy club today!

With active forums, two dark sites and a knowledgeable membership, East Midlands Stargazers has something for everyone.

EMS at SGL7 22/3/12

glider

Well, we have arrived.

Nice curry in the site cafe tonight.

Cloudy so all sitting in PhilJ's tent watching Red Dwalf on his LED projector on the tent roof.

DSC00005-6.jpg

DSC00004-6.jpg

DSC00012-6.jpg

Good pics Noel - feel like I'm missing out lol.

Have a great time chaps and hope the weather's good for you :)

Guest Tweedledum

Have a great time folks,,,, I am surprised that none of you have done the student thing and pushed a cork down a bottle with the end of a knife (covered with a tea towel of course!) :P .

Looks really good there :D I see huge grins on faces, can only be a good thing. Hope you have amazing skies :)

It's clearish tonight, planets and bright stuff only and getting steadily worse. The beers are out and we could be pulling in some more red dwarf

Edited by Rusty Strings

I showed the missus the Noel and green hat picture and then showed her our pictures and explained I am going to photoshop the green hat onto our heads, her reponse was:

Why didn't you just pass the hat around and take a photo with you wearing it, saves photoshopping it.

DOH! Why didn't we think of that :lol:

Thats woman they are pretty clever.