• Join the online East Midlands astronomy club today!

With active forums, two dark sites and a knowledgeable membership, East Midlands Stargazers has something for everyone.

Forums Upgraded

Craig

The forums have been upgraded to the latest version. Please report any bugs in this thread.

We're still waiting for a compatibility patch for our subscriptions module, but it will be back.

There are some minor changes (lack of "Mark Forums Read" at the top of the page) but considering the time it takes to modify the skins each upgrade, I'm not planning to go through and make so many customisations this time around (3 hours spent doing it today).

Cheers

• 3 weeks later...

John, I think it's your personal settings, you need to set your time settings to British Summer time (GMT+1)

It will of been wrong since the clocks went forward.

Edited by Daz type-r

Hi Craig

The clock appears to be an hour behind on the shout box

I have just noticed the same. My laptop says the correct time. Am i being thick? :blink:

It's fine here. :)

Check your settings.

/>http://www.eastmidlandsstargazers.co.uk/index.php?app=core&module=usercp&tab=core&area=profileinfo

Set "Time Zone" to (GMT) and tick the box labelled "Automatically detect when my timezone is in DST".