• Join the online East Midlands astronomy club today!

With active forums, two dark sites and a knowledgeable membership, East Midlands Stargazers has something for everyone.

Mova planets. Very cool.

Dean Watson

http://www.davidshuttle.com/mova-4-5-planets-jupiter/

While on holiday, much against my better judgement as a scientifically rational humanist, we went into one of those crystal healing shops in Brighton (my little boy likes gems and stones, only five - thankfully not mystically.  His mother/my partners an archaeologist with 2 science degrees so she knows better too...)

Anyway, bought one of these.  I got Venus.  Very cool, sat on a shelf inn my home office right now rotating away to itself.

• Like 2

does :thumbsup: look cool 

just watched the video they look well cool maybe a 50th birthday prezzie, bookmarked 

An interesting item Dean! ?

The video looks good!

The link to the Mova technology behind the globe explains it all well and makes an interesting read too!

• Like 1

Pete, I work from home, Ive paid off the mortgage, just bought a brand new BMW convertible and 4 grand scope, a few quid now in the bank and just got back off holiday.  If I was any more relaxed and calm I'd be permanently unconcious...!