Signing up for the East Midlands Stargazers is really quick and easy. Sign up using your email address, Facebook account or Twitter account, by using one of the buttons below.

Once you've signed up you'll be able to post in the forums to introduce yourself, customise your profile, exchange messages with other members of our community, and attend one of our monthly meetings to meet other members. We welcome members of all skill levels, from the complete beginner to the seasoned veteran of the skies.

Sheila

KELLING 2017 21st to 24th September altered pitches

Sheila

well let me know :)  I tried to extend one earlier this year and got a few questions :wacko:  i am sure they will sort themselves eventually :lol: 

BAZ

HI!

I am still up for my usual week away and frankly I can't wait.

No worries Alan, it didn't bother me, I just couldn't believe how stupid Kelling were being. It took me a couple of day's until I got to speak to someone in charge. Would I be right in assuming you will be attending in the Rylands Hyatt! :D

Allan the Plumber

Don't know what you mean Rob😱😝 

Derbyshire Dave

Hi guys. I'll booked in at Kelling from Thursday 21st Sptember, leaving on Monday 25th, but I'm not on one of the Stargazers pitch, but next to a mate in the yellow field.

Planning on coming over and doing some stargazing with you guys for a couple of nights though, if I can squeeze on the corner of one of your pitches.......

Reminder to self, get a Stargazers pitch next year!

Cheers

tuckstar

Don't worry. I'm on the yellow field every year with IDAS.

Derbyshire Dave

Great, looking forward to it!

Cheers

Rusty Strings

Looking forward to seeing you guys, it's been a hell of a while. I've extended my stay backwards to the 18th. Bearing in mind the issues that Allan had, I just rang up and booked it, no problem but my pitch was in my name so maybe that's why.

BAZ

Excellent!

I am right looking forward to this one.

Derbyshire Dave, you are welcome to have a squint though my scope when you have a wander over. Blue 241.

Derbyshire Dave

Brilliant. Thanks Martyn. Had a great time with you guys there last year, so looking forward to a good one this year too. Went in April, but weather was really poor, with only a few patches through the clouds..

BAZ

Officially on count down now! 12 working days! :)

Perkil8r

14 for me. Looking forward to actually using my pitch this year! Just got to hope the tent is still okay!