• Join the online East Midlands astronomy club today!

With active forums, two dark sites and a knowledgeable membership, East Midlands Stargazers has something for everyone.

KELLING 2017 21st to 24th September altered pitches

Sheila

well let me know :)  I tried to extend one earlier this year and got a few questions :wacko:  i am sure they will sort themselves eventually :lol: 

• Like 1

HI!

I am still up for my usual week away and frankly I can't wait.

No worries Alan, it didn't bother me, I just couldn't believe how stupid Kelling were being. It took me a couple of day's until I got to speak to someone in charge. Would I be right in assuming you will be attending in the Rylands Hyatt! :D

• Haha 2

• 4 weeks later...

Hi guys. I'll booked in at Kelling from Thursday 21st Sptember, leaving on Monday 25th, but I'm not on one of the Stargazers pitch, but next to a mate in the yellow field.

Planning on coming over and doing some stargazing with you guys for a couple of nights though, if I can squeeze on the corner of one of your pitches.......

Reminder to self, get a Stargazers pitch next year!

Cheers

Looking forward to seeing you guys, it's been a hell of a while. I've extended my stay backwards to the 18th. Bearing in mind the issues that Allan had, I just rang up and booked it, no problem but my pitch was in my name so maybe that's why.

Excellent!

I am right looking forward to this one.

Derbyshire Dave, you are welcome to have a squint though my scope when you have a wander over. Blue 241.

Brilliant. Thanks Martyn. Had a great time with you guys there last year, so looking forward to a good one this year too. Went in April, but weather was really poor, with only a few patches through the clouds..