• Join the online East Midlands astronomy club today!

With active forums, two dark sites and a knowledgeable membership, East Midlands Stargazers has something for everyone.

Thanks All

Derbyshire Dave

Hi Guys,

This is the first time I've joined a forum, so if I break any etiquette rules let me know!

Just been down to Kelling and met all you guys. Had a great time, so thanks to Alan The Plumber, Rob, Tom, Martyn and Sheila for being so helpful and sociable, and for plying me with advice and beer! Will see you down there next time, but hope to monitor the forum and find out what goes on, and am particularly interested in the Dark Side .. whoops Dark Site

cheers

Dave

Whoops, and not to forget Graham., Thanks for the loan of the extender, I handed it back to Sheila

Dave

Nice to meet you Dave, I hope you enjoyed yourself, it was nice to see a good sky again.

Feel free to pop over and say hi in the welcome section so everyone can welcome you. I look forward to meeting you again up Belper sometime soon. In the meantime make yourself at home.

2 hours ago, Derbyshire Dave said:

Whoops, and not to forget Graham., Thanks for the loan of the extender, I handed it back to Sheila

Dave

Nice to meet you too Dave.

Glad I could help.

To be honest I had forgotten all about it.

Hi Dave - Sorry to have missed you at Kelling but I'm sure we'll meet at a dark site soon. Welcome to EMS :)

I missed you as well, although saying that, was you the chap I was talking to (and your wife) about holidays in Wales?

HI Daz Type-R

Not sure whether it was us you talked to. I was there with my wife Cath, and we did talk to some people from Anglesey about Wales, but not sure whether we did to yourself. Still, plenty of time, I'm sure we'll catch you at one of the meets, maybe at the Belper Dark Sky site, which is only about 10 minutes drive from our home.