• Join the online East Midlands astronomy club today!

With active forums, two dark sites and a knowledgeable membership, East Midlands Stargazers has something for everyone.

More cake?

Tweedledee

Cheers folks. It is delicious cake. :thumbsup:

In case you still have some appetite left, I don't think I posted this one. Here's the cake my wife made for our daughters 20th birthday a couple of months ago. She is a second year (of seven :o) architecture student. Every part is edible, including the ink. The elevation drawing was copied from my daughters first year folder, and the brickwork represents an extremely laborious session when she was at her wits end after spending about two solid days just drawing ALL the bricks in a house! She has since learned quicker ways of doing it :)...

20160911_205612.jpg

• Like 3

10 minutes ago, Doc said:

I think your wife has a good skill as well. Maybe the Great British Bake Off next year ;)

She certainly has Mick, cheers. Over the last year this has become something of a weekend hobby which she thoroughly enjoys. I'm having to keep an eye on my belly though. :rolleyes:

As they say its not what it looks like but how it tastes - so can you send me some to try it out for taste and I will report to all on what I find:laugh3: - its certainly looks the part.:2thumbsup:

13 hours ago, Stephen said:

That is a great cake Pete as Mick said she should try for the bake off

Thanks Stephen.

She's far too busy for bake off, and live on BBC1 on Friday evening anyway. :)

9 hours ago, stash said:

As they say its not what it looks like but how it tastes - so can you send me some to try it out for taste and I will report to all on what I find:laugh3: - its certainly looks the part.:2thumbsup:

Cheers Clive, but you're too late, we've devoured it all now, sorry. Was so tasty it didn't last long. :)

Will let you know if there is any of my Mum-in-Laws birthday cake left. :)...

20161008_202305.jpg

• Like 2