• Join the online East Midlands astronomy club today!

With active forums, two dark sites and a knowledgeable membership, East Midlands Stargazers has something for everyone.

Astroboot Website Down

Brantuk

Hi All

I noticed Astroboot has been down for some time now and like everyone else wondered when it will be up again. So I fired off an email a couple weeks ago to the EU Astroboot and just got the following reply from them. Hopefully it answers questions for any one else who's wondering.......

Hi Kim and thanks for your message.

I can’t actually give you a date at the moment – too much depends on others.

We are behind schedule at the moment and there is still work to do combining the UK database with EU site database. Part of the problem is being busy with the more physical elements of the move. Our intention at the moment is to have the UK site back up before Christmas, but this may slip until just after.   When we get this work done the UK site will go back up and, from a product point of view, will look identical with EU site only it will of course be priced in GBP as usual. The move will make AstroBoot more cost-effective to operate and therefore more sustainable in the long run.

Thanks for bearing with us - we appreciate your patience. 

Kind regards

Robert

• Like 3