• Join the online East Midlands astronomy club today!

With active forums, two dark sites and a knowledgeable membership, East Midlands Stargazers has something for everyone.

Astro Dog the third

Cazz

Bad news on Astro Dog the third I'm afraid.

His cancer was causing him far too much distress despite being on medication, so I had to take the hardest decision, but the kindest decision by him, I had him put to sleep on Monday.

He is going to be cremated and his ashes are going to be spread with his old mums ashes, my friend, she passed away last year.

PS there will be not be an Astro Dog number four, although I'm on 'borrow my doggy' so there might be some temporary ones lol.

Sorry to hear this Cazz, as a doggy owner I know the pain.  Chin up I'm sure there will be another Astro dog at some point :)

Sad news Cazz, you did the best thing. At least we are able to make those decisions for them.

Alan

I sympathise with you Cazz, it's a hard decision to take, it's like losing a member of the family! 

Thanks everyone, it means a lot :-)  It's very weird without him being here!

There'll not me another Astro Dog as I'm due to move into a dog free flat soon :-/

How about an Astro Hamster or two? ;-)

Hope you've done the right thing with the dog-free flat Cazz. Once a dog lover, always a ....

Not sure a hamster will suffice. :lol:

16 minutes ago, Tweedledee said:

Hope you've done the right thing with the dog-free flat Cazz. Once a dog lover, always a ....

Not sure a hamster will suffice. :lol:

:angry::wacko::facepalm::screwloose:  how dare you think of that lol.

It will be odd though, I've had a dog since 2001.

I have just sponsored a dog near the WW site, that I can go and visit, she's called Molly :wub:

• 3 weeks later...