• Join the online East Midlands astronomy club today!

With active forums, two dark sites and a knowledgeable membership, East Midlands Stargazers has something for everyone.

A couple from last night

Brady

Excellent images Wayne ?

I hope you get some more opportunities in the near future too.

Thanks all, its great to hear from you guys again, Mr Vark..same old stuff..Skywatcher 200P/Modded canon 500D with astronomik filter, 10 x 4 minute subs for each image..now i know things havnt seized up and i have a bit more head room in the obs a bit more time on each is a must i think..

• Like 1

Thanks all, its great to hear from you guys again, Mr Vark..same old stuff..Skywatcher 200P/Modded canon 500D with astronomik filter, 10 x 4 minute subs for each image..now i know things havnt seized up and i have a bit more head room in the obs a bit more time on each is a must i think..

Impressed with both of those. Amazing what the modified dslr has picked up and nice steady tracking by the looks with the heavier 200p.

I 1stly... need to get out

And 2ndly must get a modified camera!

Colds\work and other hobbies keep getting in the way at the mo! Managed a few of the moon about a month or two ago but still not stacked them yet...

Thanks Sheila/Daz, Steve i think ive read somewhere that the 500d is a bit heavy handed with noise and it does show in the images, i know there are ways to process most of that out but im pretty sure i didnt notice as much before it was modified, unfortunately i had it done before i could process anything half decent and just wish i could have a crack at it again before modding....i can remember nice star colour as well which i seem to have lost unless im processing too much again..:facepalm2: