• Join the online East Midlands astronomy club today!

With active forums, two dark sites and a knowledgeable membership, East Midlands Stargazers has something for everyone.

LAST CHANCE FOR KELLING PITCHES

Sheila

There are only 2 pitches left that are grouped together with the rest of the EMS lot......

They are up near the trees but scopes can be put elsewhere if the views are difficult from them

shout up or they will be handed back and EMS will lose them for future years.  

Hi Sheila I am a new member and would like to come to Kelling Heath in September, could you please send a booking code

i will be with my wife in our Motorhome.

thanks in anticipation Tony

I have sent you a PM, if you have any trouble let me know

Sheila

All pitches have gone now, so anyone else is on their own unless we get any late cancellations

Sheila

Doubt Tony can receive PM's as he has less than 10 posts.  I will see if I can look into this later on today.

Also, over the weekend I will move this to the Kelling 2017 thread so it's all in one place, with pitch layouts, maps ETC.

:) 

22 minutes ago, Sheila said:

I have sent you a PM, if you have any trouble let me know

Sheila

All pitches have gone now, so anyone else is on their own unless we get any late cancellations

Sheila

Hi Sheila it doesn't look as though I can receive PM's so not sure if I have managed to book Kelligworth Heath

kind regards Tony (G4SJI)

Have you ring them to book. If not ask for pitch 235 booking number reference 180061. You can tell them how many nights etc and then pay ?

1 hour ago, Sheila said:

Have you ring them to book. If not ask for pitch 235 booking number reference 180061. You can tell them how many nights etc and then pay ?

1 hour ago, Sheila said:

Hi Sheila it doesn't look as though I can receive PM's so not sure if I have managed to book Kelligworth Heath

kind regards Tony (G4SJI)

Hello again a Sheila I have booked the site for 4 nights in September and we are really looking forward to 

it, many thanks for sorting it all out at short notice all I need now is a scope!!! .

Kind regards Tony 

• 7 months later...
There are only 2 pitches left that are grouped together with the rest of the EMS lot......

They are up near the trees but scopes can be put elsewhere if the views are difficult from them

shout up or they will be handed back and EMS will lose them for future years.  

H

Hi Sheila

Had a great time at kelling Heath. Managed to buy a scope and mount and see some objects whilst the skies were clear. Also met a load of very nice people. So:

Could I please book pitch 234 again for 2018.

Dennis

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk