• Join the online East Midlands astronomy club today!

With active forums, two dark sites and a knowledgeable membership, East Midlands Stargazers has something for everyone.

another re processed m42 in ha

red dwalf

It has helped a lot Steve, still not 100% certain I've got the correct colour pallet selected as I have a few to choose from, was wondering if you had a spare hour sometime if you fancied popping round and helping me with it and possibly helping me with the graphics card choice.

the image was a combination of 2 miuntes, 5 minutes ,10 and 15 minutes subs all in HA, about 3 hours worth of 15 minute subs down to about 20 minutes for the 2 minute subs, i then processed them all seperatly then in photoshop i did a layer mask routine with the shorter timed subs underneath and simply reveled the shorter timed subs which holds the detail for the core so not to over expose it and leaving the greater detail in the longer subs.