We politely request that members refrain from discussing politics and/or the Brexit debate on East Midlands Stargazers. Let's keep it to the topic at hand... Clouds. ☁️

• Join the online East Midlands astronomy club today!

Test

Sign in to follow this  
Daz Type-R

Monthly meets.

Daz Type-R

All,

Just a heads up, I still intend on getting these going again after the extended (cough) Christmas break.  With one thing and another it has been pushed to the back burner unfortunately, also my WW contact has been absent for the last few weeks, so I have been unable to book the pavilion.

Regardless to say, I have now made contact regarding another matter that required my attention, and now that is nearly sorted I will look to getting a meet book ASAP. 

Apologies for my tardyness, must do better next time. 

Daz Type-R
31 minutes ago, Bino-viewer said:

Is Belper still good for 2017 ?

The proposed venue change plans seem to have gone a bit quiet.

Yes, Mike and myself decided to give it another year on the grounds that we have no where else out that way to go.  We are still looking, but I will have more success extracting blood out of a stone than finding somewhere else that's suitable.