• Join the online East Midlands astronomy club today!

With active forums, two dark sites and a knowledgeable membership, East Midlands Stargazers has something for everyone.

Happy Birthday Tweedledee.

Daz Type-R

Thanks very much for all your birthday wishes. :)

Has anybody yet found a way to slow down these laps around the sun? I'm obviously doing far too many too quickly. :o

Had a nice easy day of just 3 hours work and now bloated from a chinese takeaway.

No astro goodies, just booze, choccies, slippers, and to be really geeky, a subscription to the Pro version of the Wolfram Alpha Computational Knowledge Engine. :2thumbsup:

17 hours ago, Tweedledee said:

Thanks very much for all your birthday wishes. :)

Has anybody yet found a way to slow down these laps around the sun? I'm obviously doing far too many too quickly. :o

Had a nice easy day of just 3 hours work and now bloated from a chinese takeaway.

No astro goodies, just booze, choccies, slippers, and to be really geeky, a subscription to the Pro version of the Wolfram Alpha Computational Knowledge Engine. :2thumbsup:

And another year nearer having to apply for your driving license :wacko: 

Wolfram Alpha Computational engine  -thats what SWSBO uses to answer all my questions and tell's me how I am doing DIY wrong !

"Has anybody yet found a way to slow down these laps around the sun" Travel at near speed of light and use the Sun's gravity as a sling shot - well it worked in Star Trek

Happy B.

9 hours ago, stash said:

And another year nearer having to apply for your driving license :wacko: 

Wolfram Alpha Computational engine  -thats what SWSBO uses to answer all my questions and tell's me how I am doing DIY wrong !

"Has anybody yet found a way to slow down these laps around the sun" Travel at near speed of light and use the Sun's gravity as a sling shot - well it worked in Star Trek

Happy B.

Thank you. :)

By the time I need to apply for my driving licence, I'm hoping I will have a self drive car that will take me anywhere while I reply to EMS or read a book, so I won't need a licence.

I'm looking around for a good second hand TARDIS to solve both problems. :)