Signing up for the East Midlands Stargazers is really quick and easy. Sign up using your email address, Facebook account or Twitter account, by using one of the buttons below.

Once you've signed up you'll be able to post in the forums to introduce yourself, customise your profile, exchange messages with other members of our community, and attend one of our monthly meetings to meet other members. We welcome members of all skill levels, from the complete beginner to the seasoned veteran of the skies.

Sign in to follow this  
astrokid

Bahtinov Grabber

astrokid

hey Guys n Gals

does any1 have a link to bahtinov grabber the 1 i have tried is coming up with an error code or could some1 be good enough to send me a copy via email thanks in anticipation

Clear skies

Graham

Hopefully someone will have a copy they can send you.

I might even have a copy on the obs computer.

As I understand it unfortunately the guy who wrote `grabber` died so it is no longer supported.

Bottletopburly
2 hours ago, astrokid said:

hey Guys n Gals

does any1 have a link to bahtinov grabber the 1 i have tried is coming up with an error code or could some1 be good enough to send me a copy via email thanks in anticipation

Clear skies

APT has this built into the tools ,does exactly the same put cross on centre of star spike and tells you how far off focus you are  

apt bahtinov aid.JPG

Edited by Bottletopburly

Sheila

I may have a copy at home, will look tonight and see :) 

Sheila

sent an e mail hope it works :wacko:

Sheila

Graham
On 2017-5-3 at 17:42, astrokid said:

hey Guys n Gals

Clear skies

Hi there. 

Been on the obs computer today and I have loaded bat grabber onto a memory stick. 

If you want a copy let me know.