• Join the online East Midlands astronomy club today!

With active forums, two dark sites and a knowledgeable membership, East Midlands Stargazers has something for everyone.

Bahtinov Grabber

Guest astrokid

Guest astrokid

hey Guys n Gals

does any1 have a link to bahtinov grabber the 1 i have tried is coming up with an error code or could some1 be good enough to send me a copy via email thanks in anticipation

Clear skies

Hopefully someone will have a copy they can send you.

I might even have a copy on the obs computer.

As I understand it unfortunately the guy who wrote `grabber` died so it is no longer supported.

2 hours ago, astrokid said:

hey Guys n Gals

does any1 have a link to bahtinov grabber the 1 i have tried is coming up with an error code or could some1 be good enough to send me a copy via email thanks in anticipation

Clear skies

APT has this built into the tools ,does exactly the same put cross on centre of star spike and tells you how far off focus you are  

apt bahtinov aid.JPG

Edited by Bottletopburly

• 1 month later...
On 2017-5-3 at 17:42, astrokid said:

hey Guys n Gals

Clear skies

Hi there. 

Been on the obs computer today and I have loaded bat grabber onto a memory stick. 

If you want a copy let me know.