• Join the online East Midlands astronomy club today!

With active forums, two dark sites and a knowledgeable membership, East Midlands Stargazers has something for everyone.

quick Pelican Live Stack

stash

7 minutes ago, Graham said:

Can you get it to load a pic I hate clicking on outside links.

Hope Clive doesn't mind, but I stole it and put it in my dropbox and re-posted...

pelican.png?raw=1

Nice one Pete.

Thats quiet impressive.

Theres an awful lot of stars in that bottom left hand corner. 

2 minutes ago, Graham said:

Nice one Pete.

Thats quiet impressive.

Theres an awful lot of stars in that bottom left hand corner. 

That's the east coast of North America I think. :)

19 minutes ago, Tweedledee said:

Hope Clive doesn't mind, but I stole it and put it in my dropbox and re-posted...

pelican.png?raw=1

Yes I do mind Pete - :angryface:  I only have 512mb upload so I do links - cant be bothered to create albums etc  - Do what you want Pete its not a problem :cheers:

Yes been very happy with a second hand 100d canon I got on fleabay - had less counts than my unmod 100d - and I used Juan from Cheapastroblah blah - nice chap. Next narrowband filters using my homebuilt filter wheel . Hope you are enjoying you Hol in Canne - hope its Nice :rofl: Sorry couldn't resist 

It was very nice in Nice today thank you. Collected my daughter from Nice airport.:)

She's the jetsetter of the family, having just finished her 4th week of foreign holidays this year, and she is the reason I've not been abroad for 3 years due to funding her at uni! I must be doing something wrong. :rolleyes:

She flew in today from Benicassim music festival in Spain. She won't bother with cold, wet, muddy uk festivals anymore. :)

Give us a link for this Juan chap please, I can't seem to find him on google. :thumbsup: