• Join the online East Midlands astronomy club today!

With active forums, two dark sites and a knowledgeable membership, East Midlands Stargazers has something for everyone.

ISS near to Vep15 at 00.37am 27-jul-2017

stash

It never seems to let me view your images as I dont have a google account?  It alsways asks for e mail address and password .  Dont really want to set one up as I would never use it :( 

3 hours ago, Sheila said:

It never seems to let me view your images as I dont have a google account?  It alsways asks for e mail address and password .  Dont really want to set one up as I would never use it :( 

Sorry Shelia - I am too lazy and I am used to drag and drop of Facebook which doesn't have limits. You should be able to see this as I dropped the size below EMS limits

iss.jpg

• Like 3

Here you go Sheila...

Clive gave me full copyright on all his images. They're going like hot cakes on ebay at £50 a print. ;)

iss.png?raw=1

5 hours ago, Tweedledee said:

Here you go Sheila...

Clive gave me full copyright on all his images. They're going like hot cakes on ebay at £50 a print. 

iss.png?raw=1

if only