• Join the online East Midlands astronomy club today!

With active forums, two dark sites and a knowledgeable membership, East Midlands Stargazers has something for everyone.

Pitch come available for Kelling Autumn 2018

Sheila

Hi

I now have pitch 238 available in the main part of EMS pitches, just posting here to see if any that

are not booked on main central bit etc would want to alter their pitch to be in with the rest of us

Please PM me and let me know

Sheila

will need to know soon about this one as its in the middle of the main set of pitches.  Dont really want to hand this back to Kelling as we will

lose it and not get it back?

if no one takes i'll take it and use it as a spare pitch to stop us losing it if that'll help 

Edited by Allan the Plumber
spelling

It's a possibility just wanted to check with some of the folks further down if they would rather move from over the fence.  If not we will have to sort it out as I don't think they let you book more than 1 pitch

will give it a few days and see

I am now moved over to 238. That means that pitch 202 (which is a non-ems pitch but right next door) is available.

Pitch sorted :D

The only pitch we have left now is 232, which is right at the end of the filed, so I will give it a short while then hand this one back to them

if no one is interested

Sheila

Excellent stuff everyone, thanks for sorting that, was keen to keep us all blocked together!

:thumbsup:

On 30/10/2017 at 11:50, Sheila said:

Pitch sorted :D

The only pitch we have left now is 232, which is right at the end of the filed, so I will give it a short while then hand this one back to them

if no one is interested

Sheila

And it's under trees so you have to put your scope elsewhere, you'd be better off on pitch 202 (which is why I gave up 232 - my original pitch).

• 4 weeks later...