• Join the online East Midlands astronomy club today!

With active forums, two dark sites and a knowledgeable membership, East Midlands Stargazers has something for everyone.

Moon Waning Gibbous 89.2%

Alec

7 hours ago, Graham said:

Thats rather impressive.

Thx

ive added a stepper motor pulley system to  the focus on the mak. It makes the focus much more controlled 

My bad I’ve quite a bit of data captured over time but not processed. I always name the file under the moon phase. I must have named it incorrectly:(

Your images are getting better Alec, it's great to see the improvements as you go along. You should be chuffed with that one. :) 

2 hours ago, BAZ said:

Your images are getting better Alec, it's great to see the improvements as you go along. You should be chuffed with that one. :) 

I'm starting with the moon as I'm finding it quite easy to capture in some detail. My intention is to keep going with interesting details and capture them. I've found a really good interactive map that I will use.

http://www.scientificpsychic.com/etc/moonmap/moon-map.html