• Join the online East Midlands astronomy club today!

With active forums, two dark sites and a knowledgeable membership, East Midlands Stargazers has something for everyone.

NGC2237 NB

philjay

Hi Phil nice image !! :Dhave you thought about changing the Ha for Green and SII for red brings it out as a Hubble Colours and the Ha brings out the centre nicely. Still great data and brilliant image ;)

Yes I tried it in all combos, this was my preference,  albeit a bit magenta ish, I will tone it down later.  I think I would need more S for the hubble pallete though as the Ha data is so strong, I tried to keep it equal exposure time for each wavelength.

Edited by philjay
  • Like 1

19 hours ago, Brantuk said:

Wow Phil - very nice - now Di wants a go on that Tak at Siding Springs lol. Congrats mate! :)

Nah its broke mate :D

Cant have anymore many people using it :D

It's very popular this scope at the moment because its newly commissioned and gives such a wide field.

Thankfully they are expanding and building another observatory so hopefully there will be more scopes to go round.