Please click here to read an announcement about EMS and the coronavirus.

• Join the online East Midlands astronomy club today!

Test

Sign in to follow this  
Bottletopburly

car cleaner croftgate products

Bottletopburly

just had an email from croftgate they are doing a bfriday deal 2 for 1 on   now i love their quicknslick polymer cleaner so i just got 2 x 750ml bottles for £20 its great stuff use it on the paint and windows ,trims doesn't go white simply spray and wipe ,water just beads ,great on the towel chrome  radiator in the bathroom watermarks simply wipe off no problem 

https://www.croftgateusa.co.uk/blackfriday

Edited by Bottletopburly

Astronigel

Just trying to buy this but its not giving 2for1 :( I guess I missed black Friday for this..

Funny thing is I've changed car couple weeks back and been meaning to find out what it was last cleaned with as I love the way the water just runs off as little droplets... This sounds to do much the same so going to try some :)

Even the no 2for1 I still tempted to try this..

Will await a day or so for any email offers as just signed up to email news/discounts etc.

15 hours ago, Bottletopburly said:

just had an email from croftgate they are doing a bfriday deal 2 for 1 on   now i love their quicknslick polymer cleaner so i just got 2 x 750ml bottles for £20 its great stuff use it on the paint and windows ,trims doesn't go white simply spray and wipe ,water just beads ,great on the towel chrome  radiator in the bathroom watermarks simply wipe off no problem 

https://www.croftgateusa.co.uk/blackfriday

Bottletopburly
2 hours ago, Astronigel said:

Just trying to buy this but its not giving 2for1 :( I guess I missed black Friday for this..

Funny thing is I've changed car couple weeks back and been meaning to find out what it was last cleaned with as I love the way the water just runs off as little droplets... This sounds to do much the same so going to try some :)

Even the no 2for1 I still tempted to try this..

Will await a day or so for any email offers as just signed up to email news/discounts etc.

Here’s what to do send an email saying you tried this and it didn’t work  , it didn’t until I emailed them would only work if you put three items in trolley they may give you the deal ? 

I highly recommend the quick n slick , yes water just beads off , no need to worry about going over trims don’t go white , paintwork , glass , trims and find washing your car easier to clean , even bake on bugs come off with little effort 

Bottletopburly

@Astronigel just checked deal still running until Monday  add BFRIDAY into coupon box it will say added once at checkout you will see price amended

Astronigel

Ah haa.. Excellent, thankyou that's great :)

..ordered :)

Edited by Astronigel

Bottletopburly
21 hours ago, Astronigel said:

Ah haa.. Excellent, thankyou that's great :)

..ordered :)

let me know what your thoughts are after using nigel