Signing up for the East Midlands Stargazers is really quick and easy. Sign up using your email address, Facebook account or Twitter account, by using one of the buttons below.

Once you've signed up you'll be able to post in the forums to introduce yourself, customise your profile, exchange messages with other members of our community, and attend one of our monthly meetings to meet other members. We welcome members of all skill levels, from the complete beginner to the seasoned veteran of the skies.

Sunny Phil

Important Warning!!

Sunny Phil

Owing to snow in some parts of the UK:

DON'T EAT YELLOW SNOW

red dwalf

yellow snow ! 

that sounds posh.

Sunny Phil
10 hours ago, red dwalf said:

yellow snow ! 

that sounds posh.

We don't get much snow darn sarf but when we do, I have a ready supply of yellow snow.

Big Al

"Watch out where the huskies go, and don't you eat that yellow snow..."

Frank Zappa, 1974

Sheila

I have 5 huskies and very often get yellow snow on the garden in winter :rofl:  def dont eat it :lol: 

Sunny Phil
On ‎06‎/‎12‎/‎2017 at 16:42, Sheila said:

I have 5 huskies and very often get yellow snow on the garden in winter :rofl:  def dont eat it :lol: 

I've heard that they make good pets and I've met the odd one. We have two King Charles Spaniel crosses. The Bichon cross is on my foot and the Westie cross is by my side. They sometimes follow me  outside when I observe. I had a neighbour's cat that used to come to see me when I as out the front of the house. Dead now, though.