Signing up for the East Midlands Stargazers is really quick and easy. Sign up using your email address, Facebook account or Twitter account, by using one of the buttons below.

Once you've signed up you'll be able to post in the forums to introduce yourself, customise your profile, exchange messages with other members of our community, and attend one of our monthly meetings to meet other members. We welcome members of all skill levels, from the complete beginner to the seasoned veteran of the skies.

Doc

Friday meet at Belper

Doc

Short notice I know but Friday night is looking very good. Anyone fancy a meet up Belper.

philjay

Blast, working this weekend so can't make it. I still want to do a full calibration test on my modded mount, oh well, next time. Hope it's clear for you.

seven_legs

Sorry but I’m also working Saturday and Sunday morning.

hope it’s clear.

the fat moon rises about 21:50 so you should get a few hours of dark sky if you go early 

tuckstar

I can feel a clave test coming on☺can't promise as friday is a nightmare getting home from Leicester but...

Daz Type-R

Darn it, missus is out all night with work - looking after the little un at home.

Doc

Actually guys have to pull out of this one, I know I made the thread but the missus has come home from work and she has agreed to go for a dinner around her mates house so I have to go as well :angry:

Sorry.....

Not me. SWMBO's night out, so I'm stuck in with laddo. Forecast does look promising, too.

Backyard imaging only, I'm afraid. 

newtyng5

Tempted, as I have only used me (new/secondhand) scope once, and not tried me new ES 14mm 100 yet. But last few times its been misty, and it looks like its gonna be mega windy, and perhaps have some snow and ice about. And mr blobby is up just after 10pm. So I will leave it this time unfortunately. :(