• Join the online East Midlands astronomy club today!

With active forums, two dark sites and a knowledgeable membership, East Midlands Stargazers has something for everyone.

Ens optical

Bottletopburly

While ago a picked up a pier adapter from ens optical, the astronomy sections always worth a browse seems to have some good quality Knick backs , he seems to buy S/H  high end of the market gear . http://www.ensoptical.co.uk/

Edited by Bottletopburly

Yep that's Steve Astbury - nice chap - always turns up at Kelling with a tent full of used gear for sale - some of it can be quite good. :) 

• Like 1

45 minutes ago, Brantuk said:

Yep that's Steve Astbury - nice chap - always turns up at Kelling with a tent full of used gear for sale - some of it can be quite good. :) 

?? His prices always seem quite reasonable too 

Does he buy used stuff as well i wonder.....?

I noticed he has a Canon 60Da on there.....

Very rare to see one for sale, and only 30 shutter counts. 

1 hour ago, Bino-viewer said:

Does he buy used stuff as well i wonder.....?

I noticed he has a Canon 60Da on there.....

Very rare to see one for sale, and only 30 shutter counts. 

He must do ,or trade in stuff 

Far as I know he always trades used items - he may do new ones but I've never seen a brand new item on his stall. It may be different on his website. I'd advise checking first to determine if it's new or used, plus he's usually open to a little negotiation - but be advised he's quite good at it lol. :)

• Like 1

I've had a couple of things from Steve at ENS. Recommended! He also advertises on ebay, but it's cheaper to goto the ENS website. And yea, he is purely trade in part-ex/secondhand , I don't think he sells new stuff, although I could be mistaken. :brr:

• Like 1