• Join the online East Midlands astronomy club today!

With active forums, two dark sites and a knowledgeable membership, East Midlands Stargazers has something for everyone.

Worth a watch if you have 15mins spare......

Bino-viewer

I was itching for it to carry on a bit longer.

There must be room for a sequel...?

At first i thought it was a film trailer, but alas no....

One thing i did notice was he travelled to Mars in 3 and a half mins i think it was ?

To do that Mars would have to be at Perihelic opposion (Like it will be this coming July)

The only word of caution I would add is just make sure we aren't breaching anyone's copyright by posting on here, otherwise all is good. Quality martial like that should be enjoyed, it makes a change from the dross we have to put up with on the TV. After seeing a short bit of Jeremy Kyle, I now understand why there are warnings on bleach bottles saying "Do not drink"!

1 hour ago, BAZ said:

The only word of caution I would add is just make sure we aren't breaching anyone's copyright by posting on here, otherwise all is good.

Its not something i'd really considered.

The film itself has 'share options' all over it with no warnings regarding copyright.

I don't have any objections if you wish to remove it.

Enjoyed that, I'm guessing that subspace radio would need to be invented as well though to allow the comms from mars

1 hour ago, Rusty Strings said:

Enjoyed that, I'm guessing that subspace radio would need to be invented as well though to allow the comms from mars

I think that is the satellite he delivered to Mars orbit "entangled communications to enable realtime comms to Mars"? But before he deployed it, instant communications were working so they must have had it built into the ship. :)

Edited by Tweedledee

On 2/21/2018 at 18:18, Bino-viewer said:

Short film i've just seen. 

If you are a sci-fi nut (like me ) i'm sure you'll enjoy it ! :)

.....and if you have a nice big screen, better still.

Marvellous film. I must watch again on a big screen.  But what happened to him and who or what brought him back to Earth?

17 minutes ago, Orion said:

Marvellous film. I must watch again on a big screen.  But what happened to him and who or what brought him back to Earth?

That's why we need the sequel. :)