• Join the East Midlands Stargazers astronomy community today!

Test

Sign in to follow this  
Allan the Plumber

SGL 2018

Allan the Plumber

See on SGL that tickets are on sale for SGL 2018 

anyone from EMS going ?

Daz Type-R

Not sure Allan, will have to check how many holidays I have left, already used a fair few up.

newtyng5
8 hours ago, Allan the Plumber said:

anyone from EMS going ?

Myself and seven Legs are going > Friday and Saturday 12/13th. Is was a good laugh last year and was clear on Saturday for a good while :) . Will be busy this year as its the 10th anniversary.

Look forward to it, especially as we was booked for Kielder fri/sat this week, and with us using flimsy tents and no EHU, plus with a sodden wet ground and it apparently raining/snowing fri/sat, we most likely will not go. :o

Sheila

I’m booked in too :)  For sgl

17 hours ago, newtyng5 said:

Myself and seven Legs are going > Friday and Saturday 12/13th. Is was a good laugh last year and was clear on Saturday for a good while :) . Will be busy this year as its the 10th anniversary.

Look forward to it, especially as we was booked for Kielder fri/sat this week, and with us using flimsy tents and no EHU, plus with a sodden wet ground and it apparently raining/snowing fri/sat, we most likely will not go. :o

Don’t blame you kielder is awful if it’s wet. Some of the pitches becomes lakes :( 

Edited by Sheila

Stephen

Caroline and my self are booked up