• Join the online East Midlands astronomy club today!

With active forums, two dark sites and a knowledgeable membership, East Midlands Stargazers has something for everyone.

Editing and deleting posts

dave.hardy2

I don't now if I am just blind but can someone tell me how to delete a post please?

Edited by dave.hardy2

You only get a very short time limit to edit your posts then you are unable to do it. You cannot delete any posts yourself, you will need to contact a moderator to get any posts edited or deleted.

Edited by Doc

You only get a very short time limit to edit your posts then you are unable to do it. You cannot delete any posts yourself, you will need to contact a moderator to get any posts edited or deleted.

Ok thanks seems a silly though I posted something I had already posted in error so have had to edit it out.

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk

Hi Dave, I have hidden it for you.

If you need anything removing you can either report the post or just message myself, or any member of staff.

Andy

Edited by tuckstar

Hi Dave, I have hidden it for you.
If you need anything removing you can either report the post or just message myself, or any member of staff.
Andy
Thanks will do

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk