• Join the online East Midlands astronomy club today!

With active forums, two dark sites and a knowledgeable membership, East Midlands Stargazers has something for everyone.

Astroshed@ Sawley - Summer Blog

Chris P.

Chris,

Just to let you know that after subscribing to your very interesting blog, your emailed blog received today was not delivered correctly.

I checked out your blog via the link above and got the full version. On my phone, the email shows nothing at all of the body of the blog, just the title and the rest is white. On my laptop only the first half of the blog appears, up to and including the video, but the video won't play.

All my other emails before and after yours display correctly, so although the problem could be at my end, it might be worth checking if other subscribers are getting the full blog displaying correctly via email.

31 minutes ago, Tweedledee said:

Chris,

Just to let you know that after subscribing to your very interesting blog, your emailed blog received today was not delivered correctly.

I checked out your blog via the link above and got the full version. On my phone, the email shows nothing at all of the body of the blog, just the title and the rest is white. On my laptop only the first half of the blog appears, up to and including the video, but the video won't play.

All my other emails before and after yours display correctly, so although the problem could be at my end, it might be worth checking if other subscribers are getting the full blog displaying correctly via email.

Thanks for letting me know Pete - i’ll check it out 

3 hours ago, Bottletopburly said:

Nice blog and reassuring about RVO ??

It’s made a world of difference