• Join the online East Midlands astronomy club today!

With active forums, two dark sites and a knowledgeable membership, East Midlands Stargazers has something for everyone.

Has the shout box died

Graham

My shout box does not seem to be working. 

All I get is that refreshing icon all the time. 

Anyone else got issues with it or is it just me. 

a few folks have had a problem, but not many.  There was an upgrade I think so you need to clear your cache I think Craig said

Mine did not have a problem so I cant tell you how to do it  LOL

I have it too on both my iPhone and work laptop, I have cleared the cache lots of times on both devices and it still won’t work.

I also know Martyn has the same issue but lots of other people do not, I also cannot get to my PM’s on my iPhone but can on the laptop????

We made @Craig aware last night and he said clear your cache, didn’t work for me but may for you.

Really strange as I have an i phone and its OK on safari and my work computer is OK on google and IE.

Did not have to do anything as never experienced a problem ?  Weird its usually luddite me that gets stuck  LOL

How about this for weird.

Typed a random comment in the shout box bit and it came back on as soon as I pressed the enter button.

You have just got to love computers